Content covered in the workshops includes:
- Introduction to virtuality continuum
- QR, AR, MR, VR and other strange acronyms
- Benefits and barriers of using AR in education
- Creating AR materials (BlippAR platform)
- Triggers (from printed images to objects and locations)
- Overlays (images, audios, videos, PDF documents, social media buttons…)
- Access (creating access codes and guiding the users)
- Advanced AR materials
- Creating interactive experiences (actions and buttons)
- Creating a quiz (scenes and animations)
- Ideas and examples of AR materials in school
- AR interactive library
- AR interactive wall displays
- AR portraits
- AR information stickers
- AR toys
New content in 2020!
- Importing 3D objects
- Differentiation of teaching and learning using AR materials (AR for SEND, AR for EAL…)
- Assessment through AR (teaching students how to create AR)
- WebAR (new feature released by BlippAR)
What would you like to see in covered in my workshops? Do you have more ideas?
Let’s talk! You can contact me easily using this form and I will reply to you within 48 hours.